Students must bring a lunch to school on Monday, Thursday and Friday each week. The school will offer a $2 lunch of chicken nuggets and fries on Tuesdays and pizza and fries on Wednesdays. Milk and juice will be available for purchase daily and ice-cream is available for purchase on Fridays. Since there will not be microwaves or refrigerator space available, please do not send lunches that need to be heated or refrigerated. We recommend you send small freezer packs in your child's lunch box to keep food cool.
We realize that children may occasionally forget a lunch. If a parent is not able to bring a lunch to school, a peanut-butter, PBJ, or a cheese sandwich with milk/juice will be offered. Parents will be charged $1.50 to cover the costs.
For Tuesday and Wednesday lunches we are only able to offer a pre-order, pre-pay, monthly on-line option at this time. Please follow the instructions below carefully. Call the school office if you need assistance.
First, you will need a ParentWeb account to get started. Many of you already have accounts established for after-school payments. Below are instructions if you need to create an account.
To order lunches:
- Log into your ParentWeb account
- Click the down arrow next to Student Information and choose Lunch
- On the right side of the screen, choose Create Web Order
- You will see options to purchase chicken nuggets and pizza for one month at a time. You can choose to order just for one month or several months or select all options to pay for the rest of the year. There are also options for purchasing milk or juice. You put a 1 in the box to select a option.
- When you are done selecting, click on Order Items at the bottom right
- Enter your payment information and submit
Lunch orders for each month must be placed by the dates indicated:
February 28 for March
No lunches served our last week of school
Creating a ParentWeb account:
Visit www.renweb.com. ****To set up your account, you must use a laptop or desktop computer. The setup option does not appear on a cell phone. You do not need to purchase the App offered. All functions of Parent Web work from the internet on your cell phone.
- Click on the down arrow on the Log-In button (top right)
- Click on Parent Web
- Click Create a New Account
- Enter your information
- Our district code is AS-VA
- Submit and you’ll be all set to begin using ParentWeb