- All Saints At A Glance 2019-20
- An Invaluable Investment
- Tuition Assistance Brochure_2019
- Tuition Assistance Brochure_Spanish_2019
- Pre-K Highlights
- Kindergarten Highlights
- Grades 1-4 Highlights
- Middle School Highlights
- Shadow Day Information Form
- Next step letter_2019
- Frequently Asked Questions 2019
- School Administrator Recommendation
If you would like a “social distanced” tour of the school, please contact Jessica Gilman, Enrollment Coordinator, at email@example.com or 804.329.7524 x 108.
Check out the school “in-action” by viewing our many photos from the year in the Photo Gallery.
Other ways to “see” the school:
All Saints website link to Wednesday News and other written announcements:
All Saints Catholic School strives to create an effective learning environment that is diverse, family-like, academically challenging, of high moral value and accessible. The admissions process seeks to identify families interested in partnering to develop the “whole child” by emphasizing safe, responsible, respectful and Christ-like behavior. All Saints seeks to build students’ individual strengths to help them excel and reach their highest potential, and therefore, produce a school of high academic excellence. All Saints strives to meet individual students’ needs and provide measures of equity, such as financial assistance and bi-lingual Spanish services. All Saints provides limited special needs services. All Saints does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national and ethnic origin or social economic standing in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. The admissions process considers academic and intellectual abilities and interest, extracurricular interest, character and maturity, fit with school and level of support from family. Determination includes consideration of the whole student and is made by school leadership based on the completion of the enrollment process. The final decision on admission rests with the principal.
Steps to Enrollment
Visit the school
The best possible way to see what life is like here at All Saints is to visit our campus. Call the school at 804 329-7524 or complete the online form in the right-hand column on this page to schedule a school tour. We encourage you to anticipate an hour for your appointment at which time President Soistman will give you a guided tour of the campus and introduce you to the principal and to our exceptional faculty. Mrs. Gilman, Enrollment Coordinator, will answer your questions and provide information specific to your child’s needs.
Please bring the following documents to your tour:
- Student’s current report card, and IEP, if applicable
- Completed intake form (Prospective Parent Form)
Submit a completed application (per student) and $150 fee (per family) with the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
Schedule a shadow day/assessment day:
- Call the office to schedule a date to shadow & complete admission testing.
- Please see the Shadow Day Information Form for more information
Complete the necessary paperwork:
- Transcripts and School Recommendation Letters (grades 1-8) should be completed and returned.
- School Administrator Recommendation
Interview with the Principal and President, pending receipt of all paperwork and finished assessment.
Please note that all school-age children are eligible for attendance, pending availability of space and the school’s ability to meet their academic needs. Pupils will be admitted to Jr.-kindergarten if they are four years old by September 30th and to kindergarten, if they are five years old by September 30th. The administrative team makes the final decision for admission to the school.
You will receive a letter regarding acceptance within two weeks of your interview. If accepted, you will need to complete an admissions contract and provide the following documents:
- School entrance health form
- Proof of custody where applicable
- A copy of Baptismal certificate where applicable
- If you are applying for the Catholic tuition rate, please submit a letter from your parish stating you are a member in good standing.
- All families must register with FACTS to make payments and/or receive financial assistance. To set up tuition payments, register on-line at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3R2N0. To apply for financial assistance on-line, apply at www.online.factsmgt.com
For current families, including siblings new to the school, re-enrollment will take place January 3-31. Families need to complete the re-enrollment form with contract (RE-ENROLLMENT FORM & Contract 2020-21 Bilingual (1)) and submit $100 fee per family.
Segura Program Enrollment
All Saints participates in the Richmond Catholic Diocesan Segura Program to provide tuition assistance to Catholic Hispanic families desiring to provide their children with a Catholic education. For more information, please contact Maria Jaramillo, Segura Advocate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.