Personal tours are offered from 3:30 – 6 pm during the week; limit two persons per tour. Visitors must wear a mask. Virtual tours are also available by request. To schedule a tour of the school, please contact Jessica Gilman, Admissions & Enrollment Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.329.7524.
Take a Virtual Tour
All are welcome to our home! Please join All Saints Catholic School for a Virtual Open House by viewing teachers’ LOOM videos about their classes from the comfort of your home and at your leisure. Check them out on the All Saints youtube station HERE.
Other ways to “see” the school:
Check out the school “in-action” by viewing our many photos from the year in the Photo Gallery.
All Saints website link to KNIGHTS News and other written announcements:
All Saints Catholic School strives to create an effective learning environment that is diverse, family-like, academically challenging, of high moral value and accessible. The admissions process seeks to identify families interested in partnering to develop the “whole child” by emphasizing safe, responsible, respectful and Christ-like behavior. All Saints seeks to build students’ individual strengths to help them excel and reach their highest potential, and therefore, produce a school of high academic excellence. All Saints strives to meet individual students’ needs and provide measures of equity, such as financial assistance and bi-lingual Spanish services. All Saints provides limited special needs services. All Saints does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national and ethnic origin or social economic standing in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. The admissions process considers academic and intellectual abilities and interest, extracurricular interest, character and maturity, fit with school and level of support from family. Determination includes consideration of the whole student and is made by school leadership based on the completion of the enrollment process. The final decision on admission rests with the principal.
Steps to Enrollment
Visit the school
The best possible way to see what life is like here at All Saints is to visit our campus. Personal tours are offered from 3:30 – 6 pm during the week; limit two persons per tour. Visitors must wear a mask and have their temperature taken. Virtual tours are also available by request. To schedule a tour of the school, please contact Jess Gilman, at email@example.com or 804.329.7524.
We encourage you to anticipate an hour for your appointment at which time Mr. Kelleher will give you a guided tour of the campus and introduce you to our exceptional school. answer your questions and provide information specific to your child’s needs.
Please bring the following documents to your tour:
- Student’s current report card, and IEP, if applicable
Submit a completed application (per student) and $175 fee (per family) with the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
Schedule a shadow day
- Call the office to schedule a date for your student to shadow with their prospective class.
- Please see the Shadow Day Information Form for more information
Schedule a student assessment
- During your tour, you will have the opportunity to schedule a time for your student to take an assessment.
Complete the necessary paperwork:
- Transcripts and School Recommendation Letters (grades 1-8) should be completed and returned.
- School Administrator Recommendation
Review will take place once we are in receipt of all paperwork and finished assessment.
Please note that all school-age children are eligible for attendance, pending availability of space and the school’s ability to meet their academic needs. Pupils will be admitted to Jr.-kindergarten if they are four years old by September 30th and to kindergarten, if they are five years old by September 30th. The administrative team makes the final decision for admission to the school.
You will receive a letter regarding acceptance within two weeks of the paperwork and assessment being complete and/or received. If accepted, you will need to complete an admissions contract and provide the following documents:
- School entrance health form
- Proof of custody where applicable
- A copy of Baptismal certificate where applicable
- If you are applying for the Catholic tuition rate, please submit a letter from your parish stating you are a member in good standing.
- All families must register with FACTS to make payments and/or receive financial assistance. To set up tuition payments, register on-line at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3R2N0. To apply for financial assistance on-line, apply at www.online.factsmgt.com
For current families, including siblings new to the school, re-enrollment will take place January 3-31.
Families need to complete the re-enrollment form with contract and submit $125 fee per family (non-refundable).
Please note: After August 1, 2021 – there will be a $500.00 early contract cancellation fee per family assessed for any withdrawals.
- ASCS Re-enrollment form & Tuition Contract 2021-22 English Spanish
- ASCS Re-enrollment process 2021-22
- ASCS Tuition and fees explanation 21-22
Assistance for Spanish-speaking families
All Saints provides Spanish-speaking support for families. For more information, please contact Maria Jaramillo, at firstname.lastname@example.org.