After School Program
All Saints offers an after-school program for its students from the end of school to 6 pm each school day. The After-School Program (ASP) operates ONLY when school is in session, and is only open to enrolled All Saints Catholic School students. ASP will open for the 2020-21 school year on Tuesday, August 25, 2020. Please be sure your child has a completed student data form in the office before he/she attends ASP (Student Data & After School Form 2020-21). Please review the ASP Parent Handbook After School Parent Handbook 2020-2021.
The program has several objectives:
- Provide a safe, caring, physically active, and fun environment for students after school
- Provide a time for homework completion. Homework assistance available from program leaders as time allows.
- Offer a variety of specialty activities each week such as virtual field trips, organized outdoor and indoor games, organized art projects, community service projects, etc.
The 2020-2021 Program Leaders:
Richard Barnett – ASP Program Leader (email@example.com)
Jessica Gilman – After School Activity Coordinator
ASP fees are due the Wednesday following the week your child attends ASP. Parents may view accounts and pay on-line through their Parent Web account. Parents click here to log into your account. http://www.renweb.com. Payments may also be made in the school office by check, money order or credit card.
Fees are due on the Friday at the end of that week for which service has been provided. Checks or money orders are preferred for payment of ASP fees. Your canceled check will serve as your receipt. A registration form must be completed and on file before your child can participate in the After-School Program. All Saints is dedicated to providing affordable after-school care.
- Student Data & After School Form 2020-21
- One child – $50.00 per week for 4 or 5 days
- Each additional child per family – $25.00 per week
- $12.00 per day per child for 1 day
- $24.00 per day per child for 2 days
- $36.00 per day per child for 3 days