Next PTO Meeting
- Next meeting: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 6 p.m. We will be discussing Breakfast with Santa and Fundraising.
- All parents and teachers are welcome!
- Regular meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m.
Trunk-or-Treat Help Needed!
PTO Board 2016-17
- President: KiAundra Hurt
- Vice President: Lisa Meade
- Treasurer: Tonya McCarther
- Secretary: Heather Earl
- Historian: Patrice Harris
- Carnival: Sarah Grant & Cindi Myron
- Room Parents/Hospitality: Marketa Lee
- Social Awareness: Pamela Dozier
- Fundraising: Holly Brown
- Volunteer Coordinator: Melanie Walker
- Hispanic Liaison: Nitzia Flores
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers: All Saints values and appreciates volunteers!
All volunteers must be screened by Child Protective Services and VIRTUS trained. Virtus training is about protecting God’s children and is FREE. It is offered at many convenient times, including at All Saints in September. To register for a training session and to complete your Screening One form, go to www.virtusonline.org. Click on “begin the registration process” and create a user account. All Saints is part of the Richmond Diocese.
Click here for a Confidentially Statement. Please submit this statement and a copy of your VIRTUS training certificate to the office. Donations of $4 to cover processing costs will be most appreciated. Please contact the school office if you have any questions.
Volunteers, be sure to submit your time! The All Saints PTO asks each family to volunteer 10 hours (or MORE!) annually and they want to recognize you for your volunteer hours! Look for the volunteer mailbox in the front hallway of the school. Fill out a form and drop it in the slot to report your hours.
Click here for all the activities planned for this year!
Click here to review the PTO 2016-2017 budget.
PTO Makes Things Happen
Toys for Tots . . . Trunk or Treat .. . .Family Movie Nights. …..Breakfast with Santa . . Lollipop Valentines . . . . . . Meds for Honduras . . . . . Spaghetti Dinner . . . . Great American Fund Raiser . . . Carnival ….School Spring Dance . . .
PTO Makes a Difference!
Monies raised by the PTO help to provide your children with a quality twenty-first century education. PTO provides technology equipment and software as well as professional development for teachers!