- All Saints Catholic School is a Christian institution, which values education and not materialistic things, objects or fads that would interfere with the learning process.
- Adherence to the dress code is mandatory.
- Students are required to wear school uniforms each school day. School approved PE uniforms are allowed on assigned PE days.
- Parents will be notified if there is an exception to this regulation.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to see that their child is dressed in uniform before coming to school each morning.
- ALL UNIFORMS are purchased (with the exception of shoes and PE uniforms) from Flynn & O’Hara School Uniforms, which is located in the Stein Mart Shopping Center, 9708 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235, 804-327-9001 or www.flynnohara.com.
See all the ways to order: Uniform Order Info.
- Each student is expected to be in proper PE uniform on his/her assigned PE day beginning the week of August 26th.
- Orders placed online will be delivered to students in homeroom during the first two days of school.
- Order and pay online below using Paypal/Credit Card or complete the PE Uniform Order Form and return it with payment to the office.
- When ordering online, order one item at a time and click on Continue Shopping if needed to purchase more. You can view your complete order once all items you’d like to purchase are added to your cart.