- All Saints Catholic School is a Christian institution, which values education and not materialistic things, objects or fads that would interfere with the learning process.
- Adherence to the dress code is mandatory.
- Students are required to wear school uniforms each school day. School approved PE uniforms are allowed on assigned PE days.
- Parents will be notified if there is an exception to this regulation.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to see that their child is dressed in uniform before coming to school each morning.
- ALL UNIFORMS are purchased (with the exception of shoes and PE uniforms) from Flynn & O’Hara School Uniforms, which is located in the Stein Mart Shopping Center, 9708 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235, 804-327-9001 or www.flynnohara.com. See all the ways to order: Flynn OHara ways to order.
- NEW in 2017 – additional colors for middle school: Middle school girls, grades 5 to 8, have additional logo shirt color options. They may wear a yellow or hunter green logo shirt with the kilt and they may wear a yellow, hunter green, light blue or pink logo shirt with the navy slacks, skort, or shorts. Each student should have a white logo shirt for formal uniform events. Middle School boys, grades 5 to 8, may choose to wear additional logo shirt colors of light blue, pink, yellow or hunter green. Each student should have a white logo shirt for formal uniform events. The new logo shirts colors are available through Flynn and O’hara.
- PE uniforms can be purchased from the school office.
- 2017-2018 School Uniform Information (PDF)
- Each student is expected to be in proper PE uniform on his/her assigned PE day beginning the week of August 28th.
- Orders placed online will be delivered to students in homeroom during the first two days of school.
- Order and pay online using Paypal/Credit Card. Alternative option to order below.
- Order one item at a time and click on Continue Shopping if needed to purchase more. You can view your complete order once all items you’d like to purchase are added to your cart.
Uniform Guidelines Update – February 2018
Please click on the updated guidelines below for additional clarity on our uniform policies.