- All Saints Catholic School is a Christian institution, which values education and not materialistic things, objects or fads that would interfere with the learning process.
- Adherence to the dress code is mandatory.
- Students are required to wear school uniforms each school day. School approved PE uniforms are allowed on assigned PE days.
- Parents will be notified if there is an exception to this regulation.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to see that their child is dressed in uniform before coming to school each morning.
- ALL UNIFORMS are purchased (with the exception of shoes and PE uniforms) from Flynn & O’Hara School Uniforms, which is located in the Stein Mart Shopping Center, 9708 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235, 804-327-9001 or www.flynnohara.com.
- NEW in 2017 – additional colors for middle school: Middle school girls, grades 5 to 8, have additional logo shirt color options. They may wear a yellow or hunter green logo shirt with the kilt and they may wear a yellow, hunter green, light blue or pink logo shirt with the navy slacks, skort, or shorts. Each student should have a white logo shirt for formal uniform events. Middle School boys, grades 5 to 8, may choose to wear additional logo shirt colors of light blue, pink, yellow or hunter green. Each student should have a white logo shirt for formal uniform events. The new logo shirts colors are available through Flynn and O’hara.
- PE uniforms can be purchased from the school office.
- 2017-2018 School Uniform Information (PDF)
- Each student is expected to be in proper PE uniform on his/her assigned PE day beginning the week of August 28th.
- Orders placed online will be delivered to students in homeroom during the first two days of school.
- Order and pay online using Paypal/Credit Card. Alternative option to order below.
- Order one item at a time and click on Continue Shopping if needed to purchase more. You can view your complete order once all items you’d like to purchase are added to your cart.