Lunch, Milk and Ice Cream
ATTENTION: Beginning August 20, 2018, pre-order lunch, milk and/or ice cream. Food service begins Tuesday, September 11.
Students must bring a lunch to school most school days. Since there will not be microwaves or refrigerator space available, please do not send lunches that need to be heated or refrigerated. We recommend you place small freezer packs in your child’s lunch box to keep food cool.
All Saints will offer a simple lunch for $2 per child on Tuesdays and Thursday each week beginning on September 11. Tuesday is chicken nuggets and fries. Thursday is pizza and salad. Fruit will be available as donated.
Ice cream can be pre-ordered for Fridays and milk may be pre-ordered for everyday or for Tuesdays and Thursdays only. Ice cream and milk service will begin the week of September 11.
All items must be pre-ordered and paid for using your Parent Web account. You may begin placing orders for 2018-19 on August 20, 2018. If a child is absent, we are not able to reimburse or extend the time period. If you do not have a credit card, debit card, or Paypal account or need assistance with Parent Web, please contact Ms. Coleman in our school office.
To order lunch, milk, and/or ice cream:
- Log into your ParentWeb account (If you do not have an account, directions are provided below.)
- Click the down arrow next to Student Information and choose Lunch
- On the right side of the screen, choose Create Web Order
- You will see options to purchase chicken nuggets and pizza for one month at a time. You can choose to order just for one month or several months or select all options to pay for the full year. There are also options for purchasing milk and ice cream. You put a 1 in the box to select an option.
- When you are done selecting, click on Order Items at the bottom right
- Enter your payment information and submit
Orders for each month must be placed before the first of the month.
Creating a ParentWeb account:
Visit www.renweb.com. ****To set up your account, you must use a laptop or desktop computer. The setup option does not appear on a cell phone. You do not need to purchase the App offered. All functions of Parent Web work from the internet on your cell phone.
- Click on the down arrow on the Log-In button (top right)
- Click on Parent Web
- Click Create a New Account
- Enter your information
- Our district code is AS-VA
- Submit and you’ll be all set to begin using ParentWeb