All Saints Catholic School provides superior academics and values in a safe and supportive environment. It is a parochial school that values the diversity of all cultures, creeds, religious affiliations, race and socio-economic standings. The school offers pre-k through Grade 8 and after-school care. A strong individualized learning environment is fostered by dynamic faculty and staff, of which over 50% have advanced degrees.
All Saints Catholic School adheres to the policies and guidelines set forth for Catholic schools in the Catholic Diocese of Richmond.
Teachers’ Classroom Websites
Students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade benefit from a nurturing learning environment that includes:
- A rigorous and relevant curriculum is designed to promote critical and higher order thinking skills, 21st century skills application, and inquiry-based and project-based learning (Click here to view our full curriculum)
- An integrated curriculum based on National Standards of Learning that is delivered with research based pedagogy including differentiated instruction
- Fields trips and guest speakers/programs that support the curriculum
- A curriculum that prepares students for high school, college and life
- Spiritual and character development
- Opportunity for eighth graders to earn high school credit in Algebra I, Spanish I, and Geo-Earth Science
- Emphasis on learning to converse and write in Spanish
- Emphasis on artistic expression through music and visual arts
- Emphasis on technology integration with all academic subjects
- Emphasis on both Humanities and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Emphasis on Environmental Sustainability
- Our Title I and Foster Grandparent programs along with volunteers provide reading and math remediation for qualifying students
- Our Title III program trains teachers to work effectively with our ELL students
- Weekly Specials classes for all grade levels in art, music, physical education, technology, library/media, and Spanish support the core curriculum
- Wellness Integration designed by Fit4Kids
In the last 10 years, 100% of our students have graduated from high school including several valedictorians, and 95% have gone on to college. We invite you to visit us and see why All Saints is an invaluable investment for your child’s future!
All Saints Catholic School is accredited by AdvancED whose accreditation process has been approved by the Virginia Council for Private Education Committee on Accreditation as authorized by the Virginia State Board of Education.