All Saints is open; see safety measures HERE

Construction has begun!

After waiting for a permit for eight months, construction finally begins on All Saint’s build-out this month!

The build-out, which will add three classrooms, a new front entrance and elevator, will revitalize our physical space by adding 6,800 square feet of learning and administrative space and configuring current areas to their best use. If all goes as planned, we expect substantial completion by March 2021, with occupancy in the fall of 2021. Thanks to the generosity of Weinstein Properties and many other donors, 93% of All Saints’ The Future is Now! $2.3+ million campaign has been funded. All Saints must raise the remaining 7% by January 1, 2021 to fully fund this project. Please help us meet our goal by contributing to the campaign today. Read more about The Future is Now! campaign HERE. For more information about the campaign, please contact: Alyssa McBride, Director of Development & Marketing, amcbride@allsaintsric.org, 804.329.7524 x 111; www.allsaintsric.org

Parent Resources